Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned

3 posters

Go down

Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned Empty Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned

Post  i pk i Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:39 am

So I go to pk at night with like 5 people on and this noob attks me out of nowhere and loots over and over again and he dos this to everyone even if it isn't his loot how am I suppose to get eveidence of him rush I have no idea but ask around.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned Empty Re: Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned

Post  WarmYogurt Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:54 am

perhaps screenieing him attacking you when you dont attack back and have some bystander say something along the lines of "wtf yO rusher!!"

WarmYogurt

Back to top Go down

Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned Empty Re: Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned

Post  jessi Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 pm

bann jwalker i reported him too and admin banned him but how did he come back... stop unbanning the ppl that get caught more than 2 times.........

Jwalker is a sad noob needing to be banned 5d0vx4
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Post  i pk i Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:36 pm

There were liek 5 people on and none and pk and I can frame anyne by not attacking and getting my friends to pk and saying that it isnt good proof.
i pk i
i pk i

Back to top Go down

Post  jessi Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:36 pm

just reply to my post of jwalker i got proof...
jessi
jessi

https://www.youtube.com/user/yankee21320

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down