Joltscape V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oops O W N T - Admin Items.

4 posters

Go down

Oops O W N T - Admin Items. Empty Oops O W N T - Admin Items.

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 am

Heres the proof. He'll say its edits, its not. Jessi is in the pic even saying Black gloves.
Believe it or not, He'll call us rule breakers and etc, but who has been on this server longer and done well to keep things in order. He wants us gone because he got caught and is not willing to pay the prices.
Oops O W N T - Admin Items. Blackglovesoopsownthp0

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Oops O W N T - Admin Items. Empty Re: Oops O W N T - Admin Items.

Post  Mod Brandon™ Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Lie's, Every time I've seen 0ops O W N T with a staff item he give's it to me( Which i give to norhe, rukan23, evil, bow to me, jolt, or I Own U I) When he gets one. Trust me im realy good friends with 0ops and he would never ever go aginst the rule's like that.
He know's how to pk.

P.S. Eat Mual Some how always hits a 50-20+ some how....

Edit: That's Not 0ops Ownt. He alway's usally has on a glory.
Mod Brandon™
Mod Brandon™

Back to top Go down

Post  i own u i Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:35 pm

in that picture nothing says its oops ownt so get 1 with acctually his name rofl that is nothing..
i own u i
i own u i

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Mod Brandon, Stop lying for your friends, Always has on a glory ?ROFL LMFAO Nice lie. And doesn't prove anything ? Yeah because I just love taking random screenshots of abusers and posting it. Mod Brandon, It is clear to me that you don't want your friend banned when he's clearly deserving of a good ban. Sit down and take it, He broke the rules, and thought he might be able to get away with it. Not this time.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Mod Brandon/ Faded Ending wrote:Lie's, Every time I've seen 0ops O W N T with a staff item he give's it to me( Which i give to norhe, rukan23, evil, bow to me, jolt, or I Own U I) When he gets one. Trust me im realy good friends with 0ops and he would never ever go aginst the rule's like that.
He know's how to pk.

P.S. Eat Mual Some how always hits a 50-20+ some how....

Edit: That's Not 0ops Ownt. He alway's usally has on a glory.
And he certainly does not know how to pk, He died to Jessi , so he brings black gloves back and he died to me once while using them , he has several pair , may have dropped or given away by now, knowing whats coming. Mod Brandon, You aren't the one to be declaring who's a good pker and who's not anyway.

~Unjudgeable

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Oops o w n t Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Sythe, Get a life. delete this. You did your job in life you made me quit a private server with 10 other people helping. Gratz Man. This topic has no worth at all. Plus If your Sythe or Warmyogurt, you both need bans mod iteming, Teaming, (this doesnt count but its annoying) Acting like your the best. Just being bitches in general, then when a mod or admin comes you fix your act for the 5 mins they're there.

:Edit I always wear my colors bro, QP Cape for LIFE! (Thats Prbly Warm) LMFAO!!!! I never wear fire capes.

Last edited by Oops o w n t on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oops o w n t
Oops o w n t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Oops o w n t wrote:Sythe, Get a life. delete this. You did your job in life you made me quit a private server with 10 other people helping. Gratz Man. This topic has no worth at all. Plus If your Sythe or Warmyogurt, you both need bans mod iteming, Teaming, (this doesnt count but its annoying) Acting like your the best. Just being bitches in general, then when a mod or admin comes you fix your act for the 5 mins they're there.

ROFL , You say get a life and then Delete this ? Your done kid, Sit down. And Mod Iteming Check both our accounts, We're clear. Teaming ? Since when do I NEED to team? Just leave. I Don't need to act like the fucking best to prove anything to myself, Your just a joke, And you flame and carry on about it when you die, You ZERO ITEM BARRAGE. I Am not Two-Faced. If Someone teams warm IDC if an admin is there, You god damn bet I got his back. IF someone loots in a no-loot fight, You god damn bet I'll kill them before they tele with it.

Sorry for my language. I get angry.

Unjudgeable

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  i own u i Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:33 pm

oops ownt has no proof and sycthe has a lil proof but not all i need to check him out
i own u i
i own u i

Back to top Go down

Post  Oops o w n t Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Lmfao I love reading these forums. Its funny how into it you get Scythe.... Also, if you want to "Prove Yourself" Prove yourself in the real world, not the pixels of JoltScapeV2.
Oops o w n t
Oops o w n t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythe Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:53 am

Oops o w n t wrote:Lmfao I love reading these forums. Its funny how into it you get Scythe.... Also, if you want to "Prove Yourself" Prove yourself in the real world, not the pixels of JoltScapeV2.
My user is Sythe, I'm not proving anyone, I'm just always give a good arguement and get my point across, I'm not illiterate like some people I've seen on these forums, And if you want to get into real life, In real life, I have a great GPA, Great friends and whatnot. Don't say I'm this and that, because you don't know anything but what you see me typing to you. I have nothing to prove to anyone , I live up to what I want, and I'm quite happy with myself.

Sythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Brandon™ Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Dude, Sythe.

You need a life. Get fresh air and go play outside.

Your probibly skiping school just to play Joltscape.
And you do Team at pk or Pj. You go in the far corner and one of you tb's and then he person comes to fight you both team them and 0ops O W N T always wear's a Quest Cape. or a skill cape.
Mod Brandon™
Mod Brandon™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down